13 beautiful ways to show off your photo
13 beautiful ways to show off your photo
You’ve taken a photo of your perfect family. You look so beautiful in the picture. Your kids are happy, and you can see how much happiness is shared between all of you. From time to time, it's important that we take a moment to appreciate everything that makes our families special- including photos! We've put together 13 ways for you to show off your favorite moments with pictures and enjoy them again and again!
1. Make a memory book or scrapbook. If you like to be creative, this is the perfect way to show off your favorite pictures in a stylish and artistic way! You can come up with something on your own, and it will be truly one of a kind! Or if you don't have time for that, find an online platform that will allow you to put together your own photo book, or hire someone else do it for you.
2. Frame the picture and make sure it is displayed in your house where you will see it every day. This is a simple way to remind yourselves of these special moments often! You can place it on a bookshelf, mantle, or table in your living room.
3. You can put up a collage of the pictures on your fridge! This is perfect because you will be able to see it every time you go into the kitchen, and it will remind you of all the happiness that's been shared between you and your family members.
4. If you're a parent, you can put up a collage of the photos on your child's bedroom door! They'll love looking at it every time they walk in and out.
5. Again, if you're a parent, you can take the photo and make magnets with them as well- and use these for your fridge! The picture will be displayed in a stylish and artistic way.
6. You can make a poster of the photo! It will be perfect to put in your bathroom, where you can look at it while getting ready for the day or while doing your makeup! This is another simple reminder that these moments are special to you-and perhaps even more special to other family members too!
7. Frame your favorite photo and put it in your room, where you can look at it every night before you go to sleep. This is a great way to end each day with a picture of those who are close to your heart!
8. You can turn the photo into art by putting paint on top of it in unique ways, or by using a unique kind of paint with the photos already printed on them!
9. You can become an artist and create a one-of-a-kind photo collage! This will display your favorite pictures in an artistic way, perhaps even accompanied with other forms of art such as paintings or drawings that make up the background of your collage.
10. You can turn your favorite photo into a mug, or put it on the side of a coffee mug! This is perfect to give as a gift at Christmas time, and you will be able to enjoy memories while drinking hot cocoa or coffee.
11. Make magnets with the pictures printed onto them- and use these for the fridge!
12. Frame the picture, but instead of putting it on a wall where it would take up space and potentially get dusty, you can put it in a drawer so that every time you open it to grab something or check the contents of the drawer, you'll see memories too! It may not be something that is displayed prominently like a picture frame on a wall, but it will be something to enjoy while looking through the contents of your drawers.
13. Another way for parents is to write out an inspirational quote or saying- and have it printed onto a poster or canvas! This will also make the room more artistic, and you might be able to find some inspiration yourself each time you read it!
We hope these tips have been helpful for you. Our team has a variety of experience with using photos to keep memories alive and we’d love to hear about your favorite ways to use them! Whether it’s on an old phone or camera, in frames around the home, posted as prints on social media, or shared through artful photography that captures moments from life--we want to see how you do it! Share your best photo tricks by commenting below. And if all of this talk about photographs has got you itching for one of our beautiful Photo Slates just remember there is still time left before Christmas. Order today and get free shipping!